Soy Wax Candles
Hand made in small batches with lots of aloha. Our candles are clean burning, contain all natural soy wax and fragrance oils and guaranteed to give off great mood lighting to any small room while also filling it with the onolicious scent of your favorite local drink!
Already get one candle? Don't forget to read our Candle Care Guide to best take care of your soy wax candle!
As of December 2021: 2% of our profits will be donated to the following non-profit organizations:
Surfrider Foundation, Hawai’i Land Trust, and RESOLVE: the National Infertility Foundation
Candle Care Guide
1. Trim the wick to ⅛-¼ of an inch before burning (and every time before relighting your candle).
To keep your candle burning longer:
Trim those wicks! Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning or flaring.
2. Place your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
This prevents possible heat damage to surfaces.
3. Keep the wax pool clean of wick trimmings or any debris at all times.
This prevents rapid or uneven burning or sooting.
4. Snuff your candle instead of blowing it out.
Use a mason jar lid to “snuff” the candle out. The lack of oxygen will cause the flame to go out without all the smoke!
5. Only burn your candle for 2-3 hours at a time.
This will help the candle burn evenly. Again, please remember to trim your wick before lighting it again.
D I G I T A L / P R I N T A B L E G U I D E
Here's a free PDF and JPG Candle Care Guide for you to download!