Serving you island summer sweetness all year long. Smells like freshly picked strawberries and the tropical, juicy plum like guava. Hand made in small batches with lots of aloha.
- Size 11.5 oz
- Approx. 40 hour burn time
- 4.83" (H) x 2.6" (W)
- Made Without: Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Pesticides
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Handle candle below the melt pool to avoid burning hands.
- Keep out of reach of keiki.
- Made with premium fragrance oils that are phthalate-free.
- Soy Wax. No hardeners or stabilizers.
Smells just like the juice!
I believe I made a responsible purchase when I bought directly from a crafter who makes products with recycled materials. The candles are super cute and the soaps & shower aroma steamers are great gifts!
Mahalo nui loa for your kind words! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
I don't want to light up my candles.
I'm so obsessed with these candles!!! I purchased one of these candles on my recent trip to Hawaii and I just had to get more for my family here in the mainland!
I grew up in Hawaii, but I haven’t been able to go back to see family in a long time. These candles bring back such wonderful memories. The Strawberry Guava candle is my favorite of the four, but all of the cans bring a huge smile to my face. Thank you so much!